|1Hobova, Ye. |
1A. Yu. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies, NAS of Ukraine. 4, Hrushevskoho Str., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2017, 1-2:5-11|
|Section: History, philosophy and science of China|
“Cha jing” or “Tea Classic” is an important part of Tang China cultural heritage. It is not just an element of the tea tradition lore, that later spread to neighboring countries, but also a valuable literary piece that kickstarted an array of “tea books” and “tea literature”. Still this text is not fully accessible for the Western reader, but not due to a lack of translations or the quality thereof. Issues in interpreting the original text and difficulties of cultural and historical subtext perception are the main reasons that make “Tea Classic” too sophisticated for appreciation.
|Keywords: Lu Yu, translation, wenyan, “Tea Classic”|
- Lu Yu (1974), The Classic of Tea, (Intro & Translation By Francis Ross Carpenter), Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Co.
- Chen Chuan (1984), Chaye tongshi, Beijing: Nongye chubanshe. (In Chinese).
- Ding Yishou (2008), Zhonghua chayi, Hefei: Anhui jiaoyu chubanshe. (In Chinese).
- Dong Shuting (2013), “Cha Jing”zhongde chanzong sixiang yiji fanyi buchang yanjiu // Waiguo yuyanxue ji yingyong yuyanxue, Dalian: Dalian ligong daxue, 2013, 04. (In Chinese).
- Du Huanmei (2016), “Cha Jing”yingyi he cha wenhua chuanbo fenxi // Fujian chaye, 2016, 10. (In Chinese).
- Guo Jing (2016), “Cha Jing”de meixue yiyun ji yingyi jiedu // Fujian chaye, 2016, 7. (In Chinese).
- Lu Yu, Zhang Fangci (1981), “Cha Jing” qianshi, Yunnan renmin chubanshe. (In Chinese).
- Ouyang Xun (2017), Chuanbo shijie de Lu Yu “Cha Jing” // Nongye kaogu, 2017, 5. (In Chinese).
- Ouyang Xun (2016), Lun “Cha Jing. Yi zhi yuan” // Nongye kaogu, 2016, 3. (In Chinese).
- Wu Dongliang (2008), Cha wenhua dianji fanyi de jiqiao fenxi // Fujian chaye, 2017, 12. (In Chinese).
- Xia Tao (2008), Zhonghua cha shi, Hefei: Anhui jiaoyu chubanshe. (In Chinese).
- Zhang Lizhou (2017), “Cha Jing”yingyi celüe ji cha wenhua chuanbo // Fujian chaye, 2017, 12. (In Chinese).
- Zhang Qi (2017), Cha wenhua haiwai chuanbo zhongde “Cha Jing”fanyi yanjiu – yijieshou lilun wei shijiao // Fujian chaye, 2017, 3. (In Chinese).