|1Kirnosova, N |
1PhD (Comparative literature), Associate Professor
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2018, 1:83-88|
|Section: Chinese language and literature|
The article provides an etymological analysis of the Chinese character “state”, and reminds a history of representations of the notion “state” in Chinese writings, which reveals a connection between the notion “state” and the notion “family” in the conceptual system of Chinese native speakers. The importance of the connection is confirmed by quotations from speeches of the current President of China Xi Jinping.
|Keywords: character, family, notion, political discourse, state|
- “Derzhava”, Wikipedia, available at: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Держава (accessed August 1, 2018). (In Ukrainian).
- Wang Benxing (2010), Jiaguwen zidian, Beijing gongyi meishu, Beijing. (In Chinese).
- Dou Wenyu, Dou Yong (2005), Hanzi ziyuan: dangdai xin Shuowen-jiezi, Jilin wen-shi, Changchun. (In Chinese).
- “Min gui jun qing” available at: https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%B0%91%E8%B4%B5%E5%90%9B%E8%BD%BB/103739... (accessed September 1, 2018). (In Chinese).
- Shuowen-jiezi (2001), Yunnan jiaoyu, Kunming. (in Chinese)
- “Guo” available at: https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E5%9B%BD/904496?fr=aladdin (accessed August 1, 2018).
- Xi Jinping (2014a), Tan zhiguo lizheng, Waiwen, Beijing.
- Xi Jinping (2014b), “Zai jinian Deng Xiaoping tongzhi danchen 110 zhounian zuotanhui-shang-de jianghua” available at: http://news.cntv.cn/2014/08/20/ ARTI1408531605863259_3.shtml (accessed September 7, 2018). (In Chinese).