|1Zhyber, T |
1PhD, Associate Professor of Chair in Finance Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ukraine firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2018, 1:23-35|
|Section: Political, social and Economic development of China|
The article is devoted to the examine of the public financial management using by the People’s Republic of China Government for the problems of social and economic development solving. Macro finance budgeting as a part of new public management can improve the public funds efficiency applying by arrange them due to the programs. Tax regulation in China and direct funding of government programs are considered. The priorities of the public financial management instruments using in PRC are singled out.
|Keywords: macro finance budgeting, program budgeting in China, public financial management, state policy priorities, tax regulation|
- Angang H., Linlin H., & Zhixiao C. (2005), China’s economic growth and poverty reduction (1978–2002). In India’s and China’s Recent Experience with Reform and Growth, pp. 59–90. Palgrave Macmillan, London.
- China Statistical Yearbook 2017 (2018), www.stats.gov.cn. Retrieved from http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2017/indexeh.htm
- China Will Consider Resumption of New Electric Car Permits (2017), Bloomberg News, Retrieved from https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-14/china-is-said-to-cons...
- Fiscal Affairs Dept. (2018), People’s Republic of China: Tax Policy and Employment Creation. Country Report No. 18/92. International Monetary Fund. Retrieved from https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/CR/Issues/2018/03/28/Peoples-Republi...
- Made in China 2025 strategy to drive economic transformation (2017), english.gov.cn, Retrieved from http://english.gov.cn/news/top_news/2017/04/16/con-tent_281475628095631.htm
- National funding programs in Mainland China. (n.d.). Access4EU. Retrieved from http://www.access4.eu/China/274.php
- Wong, C. (2007), Budget reform in China. OECD Journal on Budgeting, 7(1), pp. 1–24.
- Karpunin V., & Markova D. (2017), Urbanizatsiya kak instrument povysheniya blagosostoyaniya naseleniya Kitaya [Urbanization as an instrument for improving China’s well-being], Regional’naya ekonomika i upravleniye: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal – Regional economy and management: an electronic scientific journal, 1(49). Retrieved from https://eee-region.ru/article/4948/ (in Russian).
- World Data Atlas (n.d.), knoema.com, Retrieved from https://knoema.com/atlas/China
- Uvedomlenie gosudarstvennogo soveta KNR “Ob organizacionnoj strukture” (2018 g.) [Notice of the PRC state council “About the organizational structure” (2018)]. Chinalaw.center, Retrieved from https://chinalaw.center/china_administrative/china_state_council_structu... (in Russian).
- Yuhimenko P. I., Fedosov V. M., & Lazebnik L. L. at al. (2010), Teoriya finansiv: pidruchnyk [Finance theory: textbook]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury (in Ukrainian).