|1Drobotiuk, O, 2Monashova, V |
1Ph.D. in Economics, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman Institute for Contemporary China Studies named after Borys Kurts 03057, Kyiv, 54/1 Peremohy prospect firstname.lastname@example.org
2International Humanitarian and Economic Institute, 129A, Mayakovskogo St., 220028, Minsk, Belarus
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2019, 2:29-37|
|Section: Political, social and economic development of China|
One of the key levers for attracting foreign capital and realizing the export potential in developing countries is special economic zones, within which a favorable investment climate is ensured due to the special tax regime, preferences in financial support for export and innovative activities of companies – preferential lending rates, government financing.
|Keywords: Belarus, China, economic development, Great Stone, industrial park, special economic zones|
- Farole, T. (2011), “Special Economic Zones: What Have We Learned?” World Bank Economic Premise, 1–5. https://doi.org/10.1596/9780821386385_Over
- Farole, T., & Akinci, G. (2011), Special Economic Zones: Progress, Emerging Challenges, and Future Directions, World Bank (Directions in Development Series), Washington, D.C. https://doi.org/10.1596/978-0-8213-8763-4
- Kolkin, D. (2018), Belarus: Comparative Research on Industrial Parks and Special Economic Zones, EBRD.
- Ministry of Commerce PRC (2019), Outward Investment and Cooperation and Implementation of Foreign Aid Achieved High-quality Development and Made Deep and Solid Progress in the Joint Construction of the Belt and Road Initiative, Retrieved from Yearly Overview XIV for the Commerce Work in 2019: http://english.mofcom.gov.cn/article/newsrelease/significantnews/202001/...
- Ministry of Commerce PRC (2019a), Tōngguò quèrèn kǎohé de jìngwài jīngmào hézuò qū mínglù, Retrieved from: http://fec.mofcom.gov.cn/article/jwjmhzq/article01.shtml
- National Statistical Commettee of the Republic of Belarus (2019a), Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Belarus, 2019, National Statistical Commettee of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk.
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus (2019), The main indicators of the activity of the residents of China-Belarus Industrial Park Great Stone, Retrieved from National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus: https://www.belstat.gov.by/en/ofitsialnaya-statistika/macroeconomy-and-e...
- Overseas Industrial Parks (2018), Retrieved from: http://shandong.chinadaily.com.cn/2018-05/16/c_227022.htm
- UNCTAD (2019), World Investment Report 2019, United Nations Publications, New York.
- UNDP (2019), Report on Fostering Sustainable Development through Chinese Overseas Economic and Trade Cooperation Zones along the Belt and Road, UNDP.
- Zhōng guó jìng wài jīng mào hé zuò qū (2019), Jìng wài hé zuò qū de tú, Retrieved from Zhōng guó jìng wài jīng mào hé zuò qū: http://www.cocz.org//templates/_subsite/cocz/images/map2.jpg