|Wu Xiaoxia |
1Professor, Beihang University No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China, 100083, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2020, 1:99–108|
|Section: Chinese language and literature|
As one of the most potential types of Chinese literature in the 21st century, science fiction literature has gradually developed, with a number of works reflecting the complex reality that China is facing in the process of globalization, resulting in a unique “Chinese science fiction novel”. With Liu Cixin’s “The three body” and Hao Jingfang’s “Folding Beijing” winning the Hugo Award, Chinese science fiction is increasingly attracting worldwide attention. The writing of “New Historicism”, the deconstruction of “anthropocentrism” and the pursuit of “Elite consciousness” constitute the three characteristics of contemporary Chinese science fiction.
|Keywords: anthropocentrism, Elite consciousness, New Historicism, The new generation science fiction|
- Bao Shu (2017), Kehuan zhong de zhongguo lishi, Shenghuo dushu xinzhi sanlian shudian, Beijing. (In Chinese).
- Chen Tao (2019), “‘Xinlangchao’ de ‘jiuhuayu’: 20 shiji 90 niandai yilai zhongguo kehuan de lengzhan shuxie”, Xiezuo, Vol. 4. (In Chinese).
- Feng Ge (2017), “Zhongguo kehuan xiaoshuo de jingying xushi – yi Wang Jinkang de ‘Shengsi pingheng’ weizhongxin”, Suzhou jiaoyu xueyuan xuebao, Vol. 2, pp. 21–25. (In Chinese).
- Liu Cixin (2014), Liu Cixin tan kehuan, Hubei kexue jishu chubanshe, Wuhan. (In Chinese).
- Lu Yingzheng, Wu Yan (2006), Kehuan wenxue rumen. Fujian shaonian ertong chubanshe, Fujian. (In Chinese).
- Tang Zhesheng (2003), “20 shiji zhongguo kehuan xiaoshuo chuangzuo fazhanshi lun”, Wenyi zhengming, Vol. 6, pp. 63–67. (In Chinese).
- Wang Jie (2018), “Zhongguo kehuan wenxue de fazhan licheng ji sanda zouxiang”, Jiangxi shehui kexue, Vol. 7, pp. 99–105. (In Chinese).
- Wang Jinkang (2016), “Mantan hexin kehuan” in Wang Weiying, Zhongguo kehuan de sixiangzhe, Kexue puji chubanshe, Beijing. (In Chinese).
- Wang Liming, Wang Jinkang (2016), “Kexue shi kehuan de yuanwenhua” in Wang Weiying, Zhongguo kehuan de sixiangzhe, Kexue puji chubanshe, Beijing. (In Chinese).
- Wang Weiying (2012), “Zheng Wenguang kehuan xiaoshuo zonglun”, Changjiang xueshu, Vol. 2, pp. 16–25. (In Chinese).
- Wang Xioahui (2019), “Lun zhongguo dangdai kehuan xiaoshuo de ‘xinlishi shuxie’ – yi xinshiji qianhou zhongguo lishi kehuan chuangzuo weili”, Dangdai zuojia pinglun, Vol. 5, pp. 25–31. (In Chinese).
- Yan Wenjing (1956). Ertong wenxuan (1954. 1–1955. 12), Renmin wenxue chubanshe, Beijing. (In Chinese).
- Yang Yanjia (2011), “Renlei zhongxin shenhua de jiegou – lun zhongguo xinshengdai kehuan xiaoshuo tezheng zhiyi”, Guangdong jishu shifan xueyuan xuebao (shehui kexue), Vol. 4, pp. 90–92. (In Chinese).
- Zhanling (2018), “Shiqinian zhongguo kehuan xiaoshuo de wailai yingxiang jieshou ji gainian goujian”, Wenxue pinglun, Vol. 1, pp. 202–211. (In Chinese).