|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2021, 1:38-46|
|Section: History, Philosophy, Science and Culture of China|
Theoretical views on the human personality in the context of Chinese philosophical discourse are analyzed. Philosophical concepts of understanding the human problem in the context of its integration into social structures, contradictions in worldview, perception of time and space, understanding of the phenomenon of human personality, its genesis, contradictions in understanding the state, methods of governing society and human behavior in society. An analysis of ways to solve the problem of man, his essence, the possibility of its development, the sources of formation of its new qualities, which would speak of him as a person in Chinese philosophy, which is characterized as a functional person. It was found that the purpose of the existence of a functional personality is to perform its functional responsibilities, and the purpose of its individual development is to improve its own efficiency, which contributes to the better performance of this function. It is noted that the young age of a person is the period which accounts for the most opportunities for self-realization, disclosing one’s life potential. With an adequate correlation of desires, aspirations, a person constructs in his thoughts, imagination that which is really possible to realize, at the same time not overestimating or underestimating himself. Human life is active, stormy, full of certain desires, hopes, plans, goals and the like. It is determined that a person not only specifically perceives the world, but also organizes feedback with his own social environment, that is, builds, constructs his living space. Accordingly, as a result of activity, the life world is a “multidimensionality” of the social and practical being of a person, fixes the social and spatial conditions or aspirations of the individual. Particular attention is paid to understanding the realization of personality, which occurs due to the achievement of success. When a person strives to achieve success, strives for high results in activities, this indicates that he has a strong motivation for achievement. Success in activity depends not only on a person’s abilities, but also on the desire to achieve a goal, on purposeful and hard work to achieve success.
|Keywords: Chinese philosophy, consciousness, man, morality, personality, self-knowledge, society, values|
- Volkova A. N. (1997), Ystoryia fylosofyy : ucheb. posobye / A. N. Volkova, V. S. Hornev, R. N. Danylchenko, Moskva.
- Drevnekytaiskaia fylosofyia (1973), Sobranye tekstov v dvukh tomakh, T. 2, Moskva.
- Kiktenko V. O. (2019), «Pidnebesna» Chzhao Tiniana: filosofskyi pohliad na svitovyi poriadok, Naukovyi zhurnal «Kytaieznavchi doslidzhennia», № 1, рр. 11-19.
- Leshkevych T. H. (1998), Fylosofyia. Vvodnыi kurs. Yzd, 2-e dop., Moskva.
- Kharchenko L. M. (2019), Kosmichnyi potentsial dukhovnoho buttia liudyny. Nauk.-teoret. zhurn. / In-t filosofii imeni H. S. Skovorody NAN Ukrainy, Poltav. nats. ped. un-t imeni V. H. Korolenka. Vol. 41. рр. 154-166.
- Shchutskyi Yu. K. (1993), Kytaiskaia klassycheskaia «Knyha Peremen», Moskva.
- Эto chelovek : antolohyia (1995), Sost., vstup. st. P. S. Hurevycha, Moskva.