"Chinese Studies" - the journal is published four times per year by the Institute of Oriental Studies. A. Yu. Krymsky National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, NGO "Ukrainian Association of Chinese Scholars" and Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman.
The Chinese Studies journal was founded in 2015. The journal publishes articles on current issues of Chinese history and contemporary development of China, the study of Chinese language and literature, the study of China's contacts with other countries of Asia and Ukraine, historiographical reviews and critique, as well as information on scientific conferences. The journal publishes articles of domestic and foreign authors, as well as translations of historical, religious and literary sources of China.
ISSN 2409-904X (Print)
ISSN 2616-7328 (Online)
Certificate of state registration: KV 23663-13503PR dated 17.12.2018
Publisher: Publishing House "Helvetica".
Professional registration: the journal is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine category B in the field of philosophical, philological, political and economic sciences (specialties 033 "Philosophy", 035 "Philology", 051 "Economics", 052 "Political Science", 071 "Accounting and taxation", 072 "Finance, Banking and Insurance", 073 "Management", 075 "Marketing", 076 "Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities", 292 "International Economic Relations") accordance to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 26.11.2020 № 1471 (Appendix 3)
The purpose of the journal "Chinese Studies" is to cover the results of scientific research by researchers in the field of studying China.
This goal defines the main tasks:
- to promote the creation of an open information environment that provides interaction between leading experts and young scientists in the field of Chinese research;
- to intensify the development of the international community of experts in the field of theory and practice of Chinese research;
- to promote the expansion of ties of the Institute of Oriental Studies. A. Yu. Krymsky National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, NGO "Ukrainian Association of Chinese Scholars" and SHEI "Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman" with scientific and educational Ukrainian and foreign communities.
The frequency of the magazine is 4 issues per year (quarterly). Approximate volume - 180-200 pages.
Publication language: Ukrainian, Russian, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional graphics)
The main sections of our journal:
- History, philosophy and science of China
- Political and socio-economic development of China
- Chinese language and literature
- Translations of Chinese literature
- China and its neighbors
The "Chronicle" section includes reviews of scientific events that have taken place both in our country and abroad.
Articles can be submitted by researchers, as well as graduate students and applicants (for more see the section "Authors").
Manuscripts are reviewed anonymously. The editors inform the author about the acceptance of materials or about the refusal to publish.
The editors do not always share the position of the authors.
When reprinting, a reference to "Chinese Studies" is required.